I still remember the first day when I left home to get on my plane to go to Australia. It was almost 35 years ago. I remember my dream, determination, excitement, nervousness and holding my tears back. When I first arrived in the international airport in Sydney, Australia, my adventure started. Three to four weeks after my arrival, I felt so tired, hungry and sleepy every day. No matter what I did or ate, I was so tired, hungry and sleepy. I felt like I could not achieve my dream. It frustrated me.
Have you ever felt like this in a foreign country? Perhaps you do right now. Don’t worry. There are things you can do to overcome and win this and in time, achieve your dream. Let’s do this together:
- Say your dream out loud to yourself every day.
- Write your dream down, and post it where you can see it.
- Set and keep your sleep schedule. Avoid being online late at night, and turn your phone off.
- Take care of yourself: eat healthy food, get regular exercise, and sleep at night.
- You have friends like your family around you. Spend time with them.
- Make and keep your daily timetable.
- Prepare for tomorrow before you go to bed.
- Do one specific thing every day to achieve your dream. Write it down to see your progress.
Your dream will come true when you do things bit by bit as you planned. I found success in Sydney by regularly doing these things. You are here today because you know that you can do this. So, let’s do it!
Ben Kim Founder & President
The Kim Center email@example.com
To Download: 9 Remember Your Dream – Kim Center